Chef / School CookJob Description. To Prepare and cook large quantities of food for institutions, such as schools, hospitals, or cafeterias. Clean, cut, and cook meat, fish, or poultry. Clean...
Blue Arrow in Ipswich are currently recruiting Agency Chefs. We have a huge amount of clients in Ipswich and Surround areas, ranging from Hotels/Pubs, Schools and Colleges, Residential Homes, various other business and industrial canteens and kitchens.
- Chefs Needed- Commi Chef, Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, Head Chef
- Ipswich, Woodbridge, Felixstowe, Colchester, Bury St Edmunds
- Huge variety of venues and kitchens
- Temporary work, temporary on-going contracts, and temp to perm
- Great rates of pay - £9-11.50p/h
- The flexibility to work as little or as much as you want, and when and where you work
- The opportunity to obtain Level 2 food hygiene and an enhanced DBS
- Accrued holiday to take when you wish
- Proven experience as a chef
- Your own chef whites
- To be hardworking and a team player