One of the country's leading private schools is seeking an experienced Sous chef to join their brigade. Paying 28-30K per annum and working on a...
A luxurious rosette awarded 4* Hotel in Marlow is looking to appoint an Assistant Bar Manger to join a vibrant team.
This position would suit an experienced Food & Beverage Supervisor who is looking to take their next career step, or an experienced Assistant Bar Manager who is seeking a new challenge.
As a senior member of staff you will lead and manage a small team to ensure high standards are consistently met.
In return you will receive a salary of £22,000 and a comprehensive benefits package including; ongoing training & development, access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and travel providers.
- Motivated, creative and have worked in a similar role within hospitality
- Have good communication skills and be well presented
- Able to work in a pressured, fast paced environment
- Good product knowledge in regards to Spirits, Wines and Champagnes
- Thorough understanding of industry trends and developments.
Apply now or call Tawana Chin in the London Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for more details.