Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Pub manager to manage a Pub/Restaurant in the Portsmouth Area. You will be responsible for Stock orderingManaging stockStaff...
The successful candidate will be Working for the HO Business management and Contracts. The job holder will be in charge of the IS/IT Strategy implementation and local support team.
• Deliver IS/IT support services, in coordination with TZITS (SP) and TZITU (UK).
• Manage any new IS/IT project and its requirements from definition to implementation
• Manage Hardware inventory and provision in coordination with central services
• Manage the IT local support team
• Define Business continuity strategy from the IS/IT perspective
• Support the IS/IT operations services for all ASC UK building
• Lead and coordinate new IS/IT initiatives
Experience in a similar role along with knowledge of Hardware Networks (eg WiFi). They need to have IS/IT project management methodologies experience as well.
The candidate will will need to have knowledge of implementing IT Projects, hardware and software.
The hourly rate for the role is £27.00 Ltd Company or £20.87 PAYE.
If you would like to pursue the role dont hesitate to apply within.