We are looking for an experienced administrator in York to provide support to the dedicated sales teamThe job role will include:- Typing quotationsDrafting contractsProviding general administrative support...
Based at our client's site in Brize Norton, near Oxford, a centre of excellence in the aerospace industry, we are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Support Engineer to join the team on a contract basis
The Client's Military UK Customer Services organisation (MKS) is accountable for the delivery of support services in the UK for the client's Military aircraft. For A400M, the organisation is accountable for the technical specification and delivery of the end-to-end support service to the UK MOD, and is expanding in preparation for A400M entry-into-service with the Royal Air Force (RAF) in 2014.
The client's Military A400M Customer Services (MDS), as an integral part of the client's Military A400M Central Programme Organisation (CPO), is a programme management organisation acting as the integrated logistics and support service front office for all A400M customers.
The jobholder is responsible for activities related to the Maintenance Support Services elements contracted by UK Ministry of Defence within the client's Military A400M Customer Services domain, and is responsible for the Maintenance Support Engineer role, within the CAMO. The jobholder reports operationally to the Technical Support Services Manager UK (in the client's Military UK MKS) and functionally to the client's Military Engineering Support (MSET)
Review, develop and monitor the effectiveness of the maintenance programme recommending any amendments to the programme where necessary.
The job holder will also be responsible for deliverables associated with the scheduled tasks and put together work packs to ensure all required materials are available for the maintenance activities.
Following the completion of the scheduled maintenance the individual would be responsible for ensuring that the work pack has been completed and the work has been certified.
The successful candidate will need to be happy to undertake UK National Security Clearance required to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
- Plan, develop, monitor and ensure regulatory compliance is maintained of the Maintenance Programme.
- Analysis and interpretation of information relating to Maintenance feedback and Operational feedback and recommendation of any changes to the programme.
- Collect and report any relevant support issues and ensure that all queries are properly answered within and through the CAMO (continuing airworthiness maintenance organisation) support structure.
- Support the customer through the CAMO with EIS (Entry into Service) of the A400M and transition to the day to day support of the aircraft beyond EIS and throughout the aircraft service life.
- Compile a work pack for the required maintenance work to include a bill of materials and bill of tools at Job card level for all maintenance tasks.
- Maintain proper communication with all Part 145 contracted Maintenance organizations and sub-contracting organizations as required.
- Ensuring that all necessary routable components and replacements for life limited parts are ordered and available at the correct location.
- Relevant Degree and/or Equivalent Experience desirable
- Understanding of Part 145 maintenance
- Long term practical experience in aeronautical field (eg. Maintenance/Part 145, EASA Part 21)
- Familiarity with Part M, previous experience in a CAMO environment - desirable
- Experience with controlling and monitoring a maintenance programme
- Ability to take the initiative in sustaining customer satisfaction under pressure necessary, including the willingness to take ownership of problems and provide authoritative answers
- Effective communication skills and ability to influence important relationships at a wide range of levels (e.g. working level and management)
Hourly rate £23.00 Ltd Company or £17.78 PAYE
Don't hesitate to apply within if interested in the role.