The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Drive performance management and improvement.
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data on performance against budgets/targets highlighting discrepancies and risks and opportunities.
- Propose/coordinate mitigation actions if needed to support discussions and decision making at Management level.
- Control Programs and Operations actuals vs forecasts, corrective measures, hourly-rates, price audit).
- Contribute to earned value management when required and contribute to cash planning (capex, inventory, supplier spent planning).
- Use financial processes and tools, basic legal and HR processes, and basic project management and technical knowledge in operational areas,
- Ensure timely and meaningful planning and reporting.
- Establish consolidated financial reporting (define, harmonize and ensure consistency and compliance, incl. tools).
- Manage targets set by programs (non-recurring and recurring cost) through convergence process.
- Plan workload and workforce according to targets and function strategy, plan and steer resources accordingly together with Human Resources.
- Drive financials and workload planning/forecast process (synthesize plans and challenge contributions).
- Support M&A activities.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Finance or Controlling, or a related discipline.
- ACMA professional affiliation preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Advanced user of MS Excel.
- Basic SAP.
- Experience of business partnering and direct functional support - working with businesses outside of the finance organisation.
- Negotiation level English language skills, other languages would be a plus.
9 months maternity cover
35 Hour week
£27.00 an hour Ltd Company or £21.09 an hour PAYE
If you would like to pursue this role, don't hesitate to apply within.