Blue Arrow Leicester are recruiting for an office secretary to work in a well known office situated in the Leicester City Centre.Hourly Pay Rate £8.88Hours...
A unique opportunity has arisen at my clients site for a Supply Officer, within the Aerospace sector.
This Assignment would involve working at either our satellite sites in Southampton and/or Nottingham. There would also be minimal travel to Broughton, Chester.
The Supply Officer is responsible for:
- Daily management of the supplier portfolio: - Order Book Management - Deputise for Supply Chain Operations Manager if required - Prioritisation of Supply chain - Challenge Supplier performance - Lead & Drive Supplier recoveries - Demand and forecast control - Anticipation of risks and drive mitigation actions - Master data maintenance - Manage secondary flow - AP5209 - Co-ordinate Supplier Working Parties with SCBP - Maintain Topical performance measures
- Interact with suppliers (remotely and/or at suppliers) and build a tri-partite relationship with the relevant POS / POM / PS / PM representative for the implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- Mitigate unnecessary escalation. 1st point of contact for escalation from operation
- Manage and Optimise Procured Goods Stock.
- Support Supply chain and logistics Transformation projects (i.e. QUANTUM, LTP).
The successful candidate must:
- Work autonomously and prioritise the supplier in line with Airbus requirements
- Communicate a various levels of business both internally and externally.
- Understand and interpret operational performance and the impact to the schedule.
- Ability to use and interrogate SAP
- Experience in a similar role
If interested in the role, don't hesitate to apply within.