If you're looking to get your foot in the door of the Financial sector, then joining us at ReAssure - part of the Phoenix group in Hitchin as a Customer Service Administrator could be the perfect steppingstone. With great career progression opportunities for roles in many other departments and functions across the organisation, this could be the role for you to get a true feel for the work we do.
This is a Temporary opportunity with a move to a Fixed Term Contract. They are a fantastic organisation, located in the centre of Hitchin, an hourly rate of £9.30, working 37.5 hours a week. The role will be home based initially but with the view of returning to the office when possible. The first 2 weeks will be office based whilst core training is undertaken.
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will have:
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise tasks and workload to meet deadlines
- A confident, professional phone manner and ability to answer calls with ease
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A high level of accuracy
- The ability to be both proactive and reactive in a timely and professional manner
- A methodical and organised approach to work
- Good data entry and computer-based record-keeping skills
- A positive and can-do attitude
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
As a Customer Service Administrator, day-to-day duties will vary, but common tasks will include making sure all relevant administrative duties are taken care of so the business can run smoothly.
This will usually include:
- Completing forms with customers
- Dealing with pension, life and health insurance documents
- Written correspondence e.g. letter & email
- Inbound & Outbound calls with customers and Financial Advisors
- Sorting through and processing information
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Maintaining and updating information held on a data base or manually
- Articulating and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and clients
So if you're ready to demonstrate your great organisational and problem-solving skills in a new environment, then apply for the role of Customer Service Administrator at ReAssure today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted