Tate are working in partnership with ReAssure, part of the Phoenix Group, to search for individuals who want to further enrich their customer service career
Becoming a Contact Centre Representative with ReAssure, at their Norwich office, provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
Located in the centre of Norwich, this permanent role starts on Monday 29th March with a competitive salary. ReAssure offer an attractive benefits package for all permanent employees, including 27 days' holiday + bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, Private Medical Insurance plus a range of flexible benefits for you to choose from. The hours are full time, Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role of Contact Centre Representative at ReAssure. Your natural problem-solving and people skills will be highly valued by your customers, teammates and manager in this role.
As a Contact Centre Representative, you will have:
- Ability to work between multiple operating systems
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet
- The ability to work well under pressure, manage your own workload, and have the ability to prioritise the tasks that are the most important
- The ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent communication - oral and written and a good telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- An ability to be empathetic to the customer
- Have a natural desire and passion to help customers and come to an efficient resolution with an ownership of the customer's problem
So, if you're ready to be the first point of contact for our customers and join our friendly and supportive Contact Centre team, then apply with us today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted