Do you have atleast 6 months experience as a Kitchen Porter/Catering Assistant? Then Blue Arrow would love to hear from you! We are currently recruiting...
Glasgow & surrounding areas
Blue Arrow Glasgow are looking for a catering assistant to add to our bank of staff for a number of different locations in Glasgow and surrounding areas.
Some of the venues you will be working in are schools, colleges, universities and care homes, as such a PVG is required for this role or you must be happy to submit an application to the PVG/disclosure scheme.
- Following all health and safety regulations
- Assisting the chef with duties
- Preparing hot and cold foods
- Being responsible for the cleaning and tidying of the kitchen
- Some customer service and till work may be required
- Ad hoc duties as required
Working for Blue Arrow you will get some great benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated consultant
I will be interviewing for this role on Friday 6th April, please apply now if interested.