We are recruiting for a Caretaker/Handyman to work within a school long term based in Elephant & Castle. This position is a long term temporary roel...
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic person to join a Facilities & Support Services team in the role of caretaker.
The ideal candidate must have -
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment and be able to demonstrate an emphasis on providing a quality service
- Ability to undertake minor repairs with the knowledge and experience of using basic tools
- Experience of lifting large, heavy and awkward items
- Ability to understand and follow both verbal and written instructions
- Have a high understanding on manual handling
- A full driver's license
Main Duties & Responsibility's -
- Set up areas for meetings, lectures, functions and examinations
- Undertake regular checks of the buildings, including routine inspections and system tests and checking safety of equipment.
- Receive, handle and distribute furniture, goods and equipment
- Carry out any regular cleaning related tasks and emergency cleaning
- Assisting the cleaners and cleaning supervisors
- Maintain and repair basic features to the buildings
Candidates must be able to operate as part of a team to carry out day to day duties required to promote the professional, customer focused support service across the estate.
Hours of Work -
You will be required to work between a pattern of mornings and afternoons.
Hours Between - 06:30-22:00
Monday to Friday