Blue Arrow are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a large transport organisation, for Customer Service staff to assist within their busy teams. This...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a large transport organisation, for Customer Service staff to assist within their busy teams. This exciting and ongoing temporary role will offer the successful individual an enjoyable and fast paced working environment with a very competitive salary. Area relief may require you assisting in various locations throughout Glasgow, Renfrewshire and Ayrshire.
The successful individual will have:
- Previous Cash Handling experience
- A full driving licence and use of a car is essential due to the nature of this role
- Excellent customer service skills with demonstrable experience is essential
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts 5 days over 7 between the hours of 6am and 12pm
- The availability to undertake training which will commence as soon as possible
- No personal commitments within the first 8 weeks of the assignment commencing to allow for full absorption of the processes and procedures.
Successful candidates after 12 weeks will see an increase in salary to £15.17
If you are interested and believe you have the required skill set and attitude for this role then please apply directly with your CV.