If you are looking for a fraud job then consider working within the fraud division of Lloyds Banking Group as a Fraud Advisor, and enjoy many benefits including:
- Regular hours.
- Great hourly pay rate.
- Excellent prospects for a permanent position.
- Extensive training and development opportunities.
- Performance based pay rewards.
A Fraud Analyst (Fraud Advisor) job puts you in the centre of customer service supporting new and existing customers with their complex fraud enquiries.
Working in a small team of 8-10 people and reporting to the Team Manager, your working day will involve:
- Assisting new or existing customers with their fraud concerns and enquiries.
- Providing fair outcomes and fulfilling customer needs at first touch.
To provide the highest level of customer service you will need to use:
- Appropriate skills consistent with Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours.
- Personal judgement acting with care and diligence.
- Decision making techniques.
You do not need any formal qualifications to be a Fraud Analyst for Lloyds Banking Group. Your natural people skills and desire to go over and above to help are much more important in a role like this. So, just a good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet and an excellent telephone manner will make you a great fit for this position.
Experience in banking, or fraud is extremely advantageous for this role but if you're used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity then you have the potential to become an exceptional Fraud Advisor. You will be well looked after, Lloyds Banking Group are a fantastic employer who is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support, teaching you everything you need to know to settle into your role quickly and to compliment your own continuous improvement mindset and knowledge building endeavours.
All Lloyds Banking Group contact centres are supported by great transport links so getting to work is easy via public transport with the added bonus of an onsite staff car park for most sites. Many of the workplaces benefit from an onsite canteen featuring a Starbucks and communal breakout areas for all staff to use too. Contact centres are located in Leeds, Cardiff, Birmingham, Glasgow and Liverpool. You can take a look at each of the locations in more detail here.
If you are looking to the future, then it is good to know that career progression prospects are extremely high with Lloyds Banking Group. They have been supporting customers, colleagues, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years and are renowned for taking high performing staff on into permanent roles. If you work hard and strive to hit or exceed your targets, embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and display a keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the brand’s end to end goals you are in with a great chance of a long enjoyable career with Lloyds Banking Group.
The recruitment process starts with a behaviour based selection event. It is important that customers know that the people handling calls, enquiries, account administration and analytical duties can be trusted with sensitive and personal data and so a vetting process for candidates is in place to ensure the high standards you would expect are upheld. You can read more about the application process here.
Become part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference by clicking on over to our opportunities page and applying for one of the Fraud Analyst roles that we have available.
Fraud Analyst Role Responsibilities
- Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer fraud queries and concerns.
- Take ownership of customer fraud enquiries, solving them at first point of contact and consulting with the appropriate person or channel as required.
- Build long lasting professional relationships with peers to clarify facts, exchange information and assist each other in resolving enquiries.
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the banking group by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add.
- Demonstrate consistently Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours.
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development.
- Support the wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met.
- Personally, contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and where customers feel valued.
- Show that you care about customers, utilising all feedback provided to understand and improve our customers experience, escalating any barriers which may hinder a seamless customer experience whilst taking ownership to move the customer as far along their journey as possible.
- Act with skill, care and diligence in providing services to customers, treating them sensitively, flexibly and responsively.
If you are not sure that a Fraud Advisor role is the perfect fit then explore some of the other Lloyds Banking Group roles, we are sure you will find one that is just right for you.