If you are interested in joining an organisation that is shaping the future of the banking industry, then you should consider being a Customer Relationship Manager for Lloyds Banking Group. This role is also known as Business Banking Secured Lending Ops within Lloyds Banking group.
A natural people person who is great at talking, enjoys helping and generally likes to make a difference to someone’s day twill thrive in the business banking team as a Customer Relationship Manager carrying out a range of duties including, responding to enquiries and identifying sales opportunities for providing additional products and services.
- Excellent communication - oral and written.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- Computer skills including the use of Microsoft programs including Word and Excel.
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas.
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
- Positive and approachable manner.
A background in customer service, telephone support, call handling or sales is advantageous but if you're used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Relationship Manager. You will be well looked after, Lloyds Banking Group are a fantastic employer who is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support teaching you everything you need to know.
Working in a small team of 8-10 people and reporting to the Team Manager, your working day as a Customer Relationship Manager will involve:
- Responding to a range of queries and issues that business banking customers may raise
- Providing the highest level of customer service
- Developing the customer relationship further by promoting additional products and services in order to fully meet their financial needs.
Did you know that for the first 100 years of its existence, Lloyds Bank prospered from just a single Birmingham office? Today the group serves more than 25 million customers and brings together a host of well-known brands. As a Customer Relationship Manager you will be working in one of the Lloyds Banking Group contact centres in Leeds, Cardiff, Birmingham, Glasgow or Liverpool.
All locations are supported by great transport links so getting to work is easy via public transport with the added bonus of an onsite staff car park for most sites. Many of the workplaces benefit from an onsite canteen featuring a Starbucks and communal breakout areas for all staff to use too. You can take a look at the locations in more detail here.
Lloyds Banking Group have been supporting customers, colleagues, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years and are renowned for taking high performing staff on into permanent roles. You can find out more about the benefits of being a Lloyds Banking Group colleague here.
In 1914 Lloyds Banking Group was at the forefront of modern day thinking, making over 2000 roles available to women throughout the war. Today Lloyds Banking Group is still committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities it serves, and to creating an inclusive workplace where all colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
If you work hard and strive to hit or exceed your targets, embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and display a keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the brand’s end to end goals you are in with a great chance of a long enjoyable career with Lloyds Banking Group.
The recruitment process can take a couple of weeks due to the thorough background checks and candidate screening processes that are in place to ensure the high standards you would expect are upheld. It is important that customers know that the people handling calls, enquiries and account administration duties can be trusted with sensitive and personal data and so a vetting process for candidates is in place. Part of this is ensuring that candidates have a clear credit and criminal record. Once you have passed this vetting process you have the chance to join the team and get started providing a professional and helpful service every time, for this bank’s amazing customers. You can read more about the application process here.
Become part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference by clicking on over to our opportunities page and applying for one of the Customer Relationship Manager roles that we have available.
Customer Relationship Manager Role Responsibilities
Answer customer calls in relation to a broad number of transactions in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
- Identify opportunities to further extend/develop the customer relationship by promoting the Bank’s products and services in order to fully meet their financial needs.
- Identify sales opportunities and mature wherever possible and manage smooth hand offs to other areas of the business.
- Required to manage and understand a range of transactional activities and focus on the customer experience whilst securing all sales opportunities.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Contact Centre Balanced Scorecard through the achievement of key aims and objectives.
- Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking and IVR ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the Bank’s complete range of service delivery channels.
- Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements (including internal processes and procedures) which aim to protect our customers as well as the reputation of the banking group.
- Maintain a good understanding of the bank’s products and services including key features and benefits
- Ensure all Customer Complaints are recorded in line with the Group Complaint Handling Policy and where possible resolved at first touch, delivering a fair outcome for the customer. Where not possible to resolve at first touch, these complaints should be escalated immediately.
- Proactively look to raise ideas to eliminate the root cause of complaints improving the experience for our customers.
If you are not sure that a Customer Relationship Manager role is the perfect fit then explore some of the other Lloyds Banking Group roles, we are sure you will find one that is just right for you.