Skip to content
National Staffing Services
Blue Arrow has around 40 on-site teams located on client sites across the UK who are supported operationally by our network of 65 high-street branches and our National Accounts team. Through this diverse team of recruitment professionals, staffing specialists and account managers, we offer tailored services to a range of large volume, multi-site, enterprise businesses.
- Consolidated talent supply to improve controls over cost and service quality.
- Reduced risk to brand reputation is critical.
- Regular demand for staff at a single site (500+ vacancies per annum)
- Regular demand for staff at multiple sites (at least 1,000+ vacancies per annum)
- Centrally managed service delivery with dedicated account team contacts.
This service includes our standard services plus a range of other options:
- Candidate attraction
- Pre-employment checks (includes Right to Work, DBS and references)
- Skills-based competency checks e.g. evidence of specialist driving licenses or food safety & hygiene qualifications.
Compliance and auditing (maintaining recruitment check standards)
- Weekly payroll
Training and Development
Pay rate benchmarking
Advice on local government employment-related scheme
- Guidance on common workforce-related policies
- Blue Arrow service implementation including TUPE transfer support and guidance
- Account Management
- Mutually agreed KPIs
- Regular performance review meetings
- Staff policy auditing, creation and modification
- On-site training and development
- On-site induction programme
- Regular Management Information e.g. fill rates, attrition rate, temporary staff usage and cost, attendance and time-keeping, levels of staff engagement.
- Staff rostering/scheduling
- Time and attendance monitoring