Blue Arrow has a network of 65 high-street branches across the UK and through our local network of recruitment professionals we are able to offer local staffing support to SMEs with low-medium volume staffing demand.
- Talent supply for one-off temporary or permanent vacancies
- Regular demand for temporary staff to backfill gaps by made permanent staff leave
- Regular demand for temporary staff to fill recurring, seasonal vacancies
- Regular demand for permanent staff to fill recurring, seasonal vacancies.
- Single or multi-site staffing support where all sites are based locally to the branch
As standard our services include:
- Candidate attraction
- Pre-employment checks (includes Right to Work, DBS and references)
- Skills-based competency checks e.g. evidence of specialist driving licenses or food safety & hygiene qualifications
- Compliance auditing maintain recruitment check standards
- Weekly payroll
- Training and Development
- Pay rate benchmarking
- Advice on local government employment-related schemes
- Guidance on common workforce-related policies, practices and legislation