Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm £8 per hourCustomer Service Administrator required ASAP for a minimum of 6 months assignment. A fulfilment logistics business order fulfilment for their...
Key responsibilities of the role will be:-
- Administer eligibility checks for candidates using a variety of software
- Treat all information in strict confidence and in-line with DPA
- Make correct decisions based upon set criteria
- Collect and review all data in line with policy
- Liaise with candidate, CSMs and external agencies
- Send correct instructions based upon decision
- Have full understanding and knowledge on the eligibility criteria for all re-joiners and re-enlisters, giving consistent and accurate advice to all customers.
- Strong administration experience
- IT skills - MS office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear communicator - on telephone and in writing
This position is working Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm with flexibility required
Due to the nature of the role successful candidates would be required to undergo a basic security clearance.
Pay starts at £8.73ph rising to £9.15ph on completion of 12 weeks