Our client are looking to recruit a Claims Administrator to join their busy back-office team to help deal with the administration for customers who claim...
To deliver accurate, efficient and quality service in line with the Service Level Agreements.
· Administration of Personal Pension plans
· Creation & Dispatch of Claim documentation
· Settlement of Claims
· Claim related correspondence
· Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and speed.
· Self motivated
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Good written and verbal (including telephone) communication skills
· Good numerical skill
· Good customer service skills
· Ability to work under varying workloads and pressures
· Positive approach and can do attitude.
· Flexibility and a team player who is willing to adapt as the team and processes continue to develop
· Committed to learning new skills and developing competency, with pride in the quality of their work
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English at Grade C or above