A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven and enthusiastic professional to become a part of a Customer Service Team, based in the City Centre...
Salary - £20-30k Basic (dep on exp) + £4k Bonus OTE
1 year - Account or Project Management with a Marketing Environment.
Day to day the Account Management role will include:
- Understanding all aspects of the client account's business
- Proactively develop more business with the client account
- Managing supplier relationships, obtaining quotes and sourcing third party services
- Prepare client quotations, proposals and invoices
- Managing and producing the written client tender submissions
- Establish strong relationships with the decision makers in the client's organisation
- Build a wide awareness of the clients capabilities throughout the client accounts business
- Successful management of all of the clients project requirements
- Translate clients briefs into a clear direction for a studio members
- Client credit control
- You'll have plenty of enthusiasm and energy
- The ideal person will have previous Account or Project Management experience within a Design or Marketing environment.
- A 'can do will do' attitude.
- Target driven
- A strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasion skills are key
- Attention to detail and thoroughness to your work
The client is a unique marketing and communications agency who work with large and small organisations, nationally and internationally to improve their business; building internal and external brands and delivering marketing solutions that really deliver.
The agency works with clients to understand the actual issues that hold back their business. And, improves performance through effective marketing and communications, with strategic creativity at the heart of what they do.
The solutions include brand building, awareness campaigns, implementation of staff engagement campaigns, transformational change programmes and staff outsourcing.