Chef de Partie £25k package - nr. Brighton Role Overview: A popular, food led gastro pub situated on the outskirts of Brighton. The Gastro...
An Assistant F&B Manager is required for this unique Hotel on the outskirts of Hassocks. The hotel is popular with both leisure and corporate guests and has a thriving trade of conferences, weddings and other events as well as holding a recognition for their dining in the Restaurant. You will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends and you will be responsible for supporting the F&B Manager across all F&B departments.
Assistant F&B Manager Responsibilities:
- Support the F&B Manager in running an efficient catering department
- Hands on management in all F&B areas, including award winning restaurant, bar and weddings/functions
- Run shifts and be customer focussed at all times
- Lead and develop the team to deliver exceptional standards
- Assist with administrative tasks including rotas
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
Assistant F&B Manager Requirements:
- Experience as a Supervisor/Junior Assistant F&B Manager in a quality hotel
- Experience in running a restaurant service as well as functions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A natural leader who can develop the team
- Willingness to learn and progress
- £23,000 - £25,000 per annum + quarterly bonuses and company benefits
- Excellent training and opportunities for career progression
- Meals on duty
- Free parking
- Free uniform
If you feel you have what it takes to fulfil this Assistant F&B Manager role then:
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.