Chef Hotel Live-in provided Role Overview: Recruiting a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic Chef de Partie for this well-known Health Spa located near Hastings, Sussex You...
Beautifully kept Luxury Hotel with a well-known reputation for an exceptional fine dining experience and professional, friendly hospitality. Based in Eastbourne we are looking for an experienced and passionate and skilled Pastry Chef de Partie to join the brigade and help to develop the business.
Live-in accommodation is provided if necessary.
Your main responsibilities as Pastry Chef de Partie will include (Eastbourne):
- Being on top of ordering, stock rotation and wastage
- Catering for a la carte menu as well as banqueting
- Develop your own skills and knowledge
- Ensure food safety/health & hygiene
- 5* Hygiene Rating
What you need to get the job as a Pastry Chef de Partie (Eastbourne):
- At least 1 years' experience working as a Pastry Chef de Partie
- Fresh food experience is essential to apply for this role
- C&G 706 1/2 or NVQ 1/2 qualification or equivalent
The Reward - Pastry Chef de Partie (Eastbourne):
- Great company benefits
- £20,000 - £21,000 per annum
- Recognition of your achievements
- A team of professional and friendly staff
- Opportunity for development and progression
- Live-in accommodation is provided if necessary
How to apply:
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to submit your application.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.