Commis or CDP - Fresh Food led Pub Winchester £16,000-£18000 - FREE Live in The role: Commis or Chef de Partie required for...
A popular leisure destination in Eastleigh, are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join the team. We are looking for an individual with enthusiasm, energy and passion for food and beverage industry. The successful candidate will work 5/7 days per week - straight shifts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To supervise and motivate the team when required
- To comply with all the health and safety and food safety legislation
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
The Reward/Benefits - Chef de Partie:
- Salary of up to £20,000 per annum
- Great career progression opportunities
- Straight shifts
- Work/life balance
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.