Chef - Work/Life Balance Role Overview: A leading outdoor leisure/retail company looking for a Chef for their site in Brighton. The company has a passion...
The home of modern Italian cuisine where the menus are thoughtfully tailored to meet guests' tastes and expectations. This is an exciting opportunity for an individuals who are looking to join a friendly and professional team and deliver memorable experience to diners. This role is for a Commis Chef who wants to develop a career in Catering.
What do you need to get a job as a Chef in our brigade?
• Willingness to learn and develop your skills
• Ability to prioritise and organise
• Flexible approach to work
• Attention to detail
What will we require from you as a Chef?
• Assist Senior Chefs with daily tasks of food preparation
• Learn and record skills and recipes from Senior Chefs
• Assist with deliveries and monitoring stock rotation
• Ensuring minimum kitchen wastage
What can you expect working with us as a Chef?
• You will be engaged in persistent career development
• Great opportunities for reaching your set goals as a Chef
• Hourly rate of £6,95 - £7,20 on 50 hours per week contract
• A professional and friendly team who love their work and you can be part of
How to apply:
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to submit your application.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.