Chef de Partie at 4* Hotel & SPA in Southampton on £20,000 per annum.The role: Fabulous 4* Hotel & SPA 1AA Rosette awarded, on the...
Hotel on the outskirts of Southampton is popular for both leisure and corporate guests and caters for weddings, conferences and other events. The successful candidate will work 5 out of 7 days on a straight shifts bases and will have a strong career development opportunity.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities (Southampton):
- Prepare and cook dishes to the required standard
- Ensure food safety/health & hygiene
- Supervise Commis Chefs
- Ensure all areas are clean and tidy at all times
Chef de Partie Requirements (Southampton):
- Previous experience as Chef de Partie
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a tea
- A successful candidate needs to drive
The reward - Chef de Partie (Southampton):
- All straight shifts!
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- A salary up to £20,000 per annum
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.