Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for Waiters and Waitresses to work in Southampton. This work will be Temporary over the Christmas period but has the...
Do you fancy fulfilling a life time dream and a once in a life time opportunity?
We are looking for Chefs that have worked in 4 or 5 star establishments or Rosette/Michelin restaurants to join brigade on the Cruise Ships that are defining sophisticated ocean travel - "The World's Most Popular Cruise Line", with 24 ships operating 3 to 18 day voyages to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, New England, Europe, Bermuda, South America, Panama Canal, and Tahiti and Fiji Islands.
The Finer Details
- You work on a 6 month contract and then have 2 months off
- You work every day for 6 months, around 10 hours per day on split shifts
- You share a cabin with one other and a shared bathroom
- You make friends for life in an amazing working environment full of staff from 100's of countries
- It is your decision if you sign up for another contract once you finish your first one
The Reward/Benefits - Chef:
- Monthly salary of £2,250-£2,596
- If you complete 181 days your salary is tax free.
- The ship has a well equipped staff area with gym, swimming pool, restaurant and bar
- You can get off and explore when in port if you are not on shift
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.