As a customer service assistant you will be based in store helping customers get the most out of their technology. You be required to effectively understand the customer's needs and advice on the best technology and service to meet their required needs. The main duties:
- Assisting customers to find suitable products
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments
- Answering queries from customers
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints
- Keeping up to date with special promotions.
- Greeting customers who enter the store.
A successful candidate should have the following experience / skill set:
- Confidant in communicating to customers both face to face and via telephone
- Able to work a flexible 20hrs a week contract including weekends
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must be polite and helpful
- Previous experience in working in retail or sales
If you believe you are suitable please apply online using your CV, once you have applied you can contact Daniel on 01708753000