RETAIL ADVISOR Excellent opportunity with a worldwide telecom brand in Guildford. We are looking for an ongoing and enthusiastic person who enjoys interacting with...
Working Hours: Mon - Friday 09:00-17:30
Hourly Rate: £9.50
Start Date: ASAP - ongoing
A Screening Specialist plays a vital role in undertaking client specific employment screening to agreed targets and client requirements. They will support their Team Leader and Service Delivery Manager to ensure a smooth end to end employment screening process. A large proportion of their time will be phone work to enable fast and accurate results.
- To identify and highlight risk through investigation
- To mitigate risk to a client's organisation
- To demonstrate strong and effective communication skills in terms of verbal and written communication
- Follow and maintain business SOP and correct process and screening procedures for client requirement
- Ensure service delivery meets agreed client SLA turnaround times
- Complete employment screening to conclusion as per the client specification and in line with SOP
- Maintain a sensitive approach to personal data of applicants in line with Data Protection requirements.
- Confident and persuasive telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong admin skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- IT literate
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Be innovative
- Strong decision making skills
- Can generate new ideas to solve problems
- Seeks ways to improve processes to enhance efficiencies