Blue Arrow are looking for a dynamic, Passionate and enthusiastic people to be the face of many great establishments across the Bucks and Berks area....
An entertainment venue in Wycombe is in need of a Sous chef to join their brigade and work closely with their Head Chef to ensure the very best standards are maintained. Paying 24K and working a 40 hour week Working alongside the Head Chef and deputising in his/her absence, the post holder will be responsible for producing meals and services in accordance with the Company's set standards, deadlines and operating budgets whilst at all times ensuring customer satisfaction
- Have total accountability for the day to day running of the kitchen service in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Produce, monitor and maintain consistent food standards and quality across all areas of service and during all stages of production and supply.
- Ensure all operational areas are properly prepared and stocked for every service.
- Ensure all equipment within the catering operation is adequately maintained through monitoring, due care and diligence.
- Actively participate in the ongoing management and development of menus.
- Support the Head Chef in the purchase all food and food-related products using company nominated suppliers, attending review meetings as required.