Senior Administrator/Assistant Supervisor - up to £20k HuddersfieldA vacancy has arisen for an experienced Senior Administrator/Assistant Supervior to manage, develop and support one of the...
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced and competent Reconciliations Administrator to work as part of a project team and be the main coordination point for subject matter experts and provide support to the project lead. Working at the site near Huddersfield, the Reconciliations Administrator will ideally have experience of working within an accountancy and process driven environment.
- Producing, reviewing and reconciling reports
- Carrying out various tests to provide assurances to the business that expected outcomes have been achieved and reporting of outcomes achieved
- Identification of errors and clear communication of issues identified in order to find a speedy resolution
- Recording of findings, in order to maintain full audit trail for future reference
- Updating spreadsheets for migrating companies ensuring all evidence is catalogued and reported in a timely manner
Skills and Competencies Required
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- Must have excellent knowledge of excel
- Flexible approach with the ability to delegate
- Ideally from accountancy background
- Confident telephone skills