Are you looking for exciting career with well establish heating company - Vaillant Group in Belper, Derbyshire? Look no further as Blue Arrow has exactly what you...
Are you looking for exciting career with prestigious and world known brand?
Look no further as we are currently recruiting Production Engineer for our client based at Belper.
It is a permanent vacancy, offering great annual salary + bonus + private medical care and excellent working environment.
Successful candidate will be reporting to the Industrial Engineering Manager, this position will support the production facility in day to day running, improve efficiency through developing better processes and technology. They will be proactive in identifying areas for improvement and implementing Changes.
The Production Engineer will be responsible for Leading and Project Managing a number of projects for new Capital Equipment and New Product Introduction; through which they will be expected to provide innovative solutions to improve plant quality control and improved efficiency.
Applications are sought from candidates with the following skills and attributes:-
- At least BEng qualified in Manufacturing engineering or equivalent
- At least two year experience in an Engineering role supporting production
- Proficient project management, controlling and business administration skills
- Experience in production process validation and planning
- Proven New Product Introduction Success
- Experienced in equipment and production process commissioning
- Experienced in Design for Manufacture
- Experienced in leading FMEA's
- A problem solver with good fault finding skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Desirable skills and attributes:-
- CAD experience
- Knowledge of Lean and/or six sigma (yellow or green belt)
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office applications
- MTM practitioner
To apply please upload your CV or contact Anna on 07843211553.