Customer Service Retail Advisor SkegnessMy Skegness client is recruiting for an outgoing Customer Service Advisor to join their busy retail team in Skegness Centre This is a temporary...
Our client is continuing to expand in 2017 and are now recruiting for a dynamic and experienced regional hospitality trainer/assessor to join their exciting team to cover areas across Skegness and Lincoln.
- Managing a caseload 50 apprentices/learners across Skegness and Lincoln
- Coaching and Assessing the apprentices on a 1- 1 basis or in a group
- Identify new employees to undertake the qualifications and assessments
- Understand the national vocational standards for each qualification delivered
- involvement in the clients needs and objectives
Requirements and experience:
- 2 Years managerial experience as a Head Chef or Chef Manager
- Experience in working towards targets
- NVQ Level 3 Advanced in Hospitality and Catering diploma/Equivalent
- Holder of the D32/33 or A1 Assessor Qualification
If you are looking for a change in career or a new challenge in 2017 and want to work within a fast moving and dynamic role, then please apply now or contact Paul Evans on 01132446717 for a confidential conversation.