Our client based in Edinburgh Park seek a confident administrator who has excellent customer service skills to join their busy pension's team within a large...
Our vibrant, Leith based client are looking for a Data Analysis Administrator to join their team for 3 months. You must be available to interview in the next couple of days and if successful, be available to start immediately.
Ideally you come from a Quantity Surveyor or Property background.
Hours- 35 Hours per week
- Update and Analyse stock data
- Liaise with Internal and external stakeholder groups on a regular basis for the purposes of data-gathering
- Produce monthly spend reports of the planned maintenance programme
- Keep up to date and maintain financial spreadsheets and expenditure for the Planed Maintenance / Factoring and Cyclical Spend budgets
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Advanced Excel skills including use of pivot tables and formula checking
- Excellent written English to email communications and report preparation
- Good level of spoken English for effective and clear telephone communication, as well as informal, internal presentation of reports
- Experience in a property-related business is an advantage
- QS background preferred but not essential
If you would like the opportunity to work within a dynamic company with the chance of gaining some invaluable experience, please click 'APPLY NOW'.