Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Lino fitter for a Government organisation on Belfast.Shift pattern Monday-Friday 08.30-16.3013 week contract initiallyDuties include fitting and welding lino in...
Blue Arrow are now hiring on behalf of a fantastic drinks company who are looking for a Key Accounts Manager.
The most suited person for the role will come from a strong FMCG sales background in retail.
The Junior key Account Manager will play a fundamental part in their strategy is to secure, develop and optimise the Route to Consumer for the N. Ireland wholesale/cash and carry channel. Winning at the moment of choice and out performing our competitors at retail is critical to their success.
The ideal account manager in the Belfast Area will:
- Excel with On and off trade sales channels in a competitive market
- Take full accountability for the 2nd and 3rd largest RTM customer, as well as other influential customer accounts
- Have ownership of customer P+L and develop strategic plans through insight that meets customer demands
- Manage a portfolio of accounts that deliver £1m in NSV and £400 GP. A very important role in the success of the take hoke trade channel.
As this role is a managerial role the utmost professionalism and people management skills is very important. As well as this some of your KPI's would be:
- Own customer P&L, understand the levers that influence it
- Manage/Lead customer to growth through a compelling plan with customer and consumer insights
- Accurate forecasting (annually, quarterly and monthly)
- Beat the competition in key battlegrounds
- Execute customer and consumer activities with 100% implementation
This Junior Key Accounts Manager Role would be perfect for somebody who has come from a sales background. This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to work with a fantastic well established company who is very good with staff retention and rewarding staff members on performance.
If you are interested in this role then please click "APPLY NOW" Alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and make it clear that it is this role that you're interested in. I will follow applications up with a phone call.