As we approach one of the busiest periods of the year we are looking to add new people to our strong and growing group of...
Are you looking for an exciting new role with sociable hours? Would you like the luxury of evenings and some weekends off? My client is seeking an experienced chef to be based at a site in Birmingham City Centre. You would need to be willing to cover at another site in Birmingham when needed. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of a busy kitchen, food preparation and serving while adhering to health and hygiene standards.
- Reviewing the menu and creating specials.
- Ordering of stock, rotation and replenishment.
- Operating a clean as you go environment.
- Receipt and storage of deliveries/stock.
- Food production/preparation/serving.
- Authorised ordering while understanding budgets.
- COSSH/Hygiene/Due Diligence.
- All other aspects of running a kitchen including rotas and presentation.
- Relevant qualification in food preparation and food hygiene (Level 2)
- Experience at Sous level, able to manage kitchen in absence of Head Chef
- Management experience.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility with hours.
- Willing to cover at different City Centre location when required.
Various benefits are also included such as further training, discounted eye care, discounted gym membership, free entrance into various locations across the country as well as 34 days annual leave.
Anticipated interviews early December.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and qualifications please contact Laura Farquharson Permanent Catering and Hospitality Specialist on 0121 632 4555