Blue Arrow are seeking Production Operatives to work within a busy production area for one of our clients based in West Lothian. These positions are on a...
Our client are a large manufacturing company and are now recruiting for Group Leaders to join their company due to investments and new product range.
You will be required to support the Supervisors and Production Manager by taking day to day responsibility in leading, coordinating and motivating a team of operators and technicians. Working continental shifts the Group Leader will ensure that the group is working efficiently and in unity.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Guide, direct, co-ordinate and motivate Operators and Technicians on shift to achieve production targets.
- Complete daily/weekly production reports and supply to management in absence of Shift Supervisor
- Identify training requirements, highlighting any issues to Shift Supervisor.
- Organise shift set up for production operators, ensure targets and equipment set up is clear and concise.
- Ensure that all work carried out on shift is conducted in a safe manner and that relevant safety precautions are followed.
- Assist supervisor of the teams HR/training related issues.
- Cover for production Supervisor during holidays or absence.
The successful candidate will have experience within a production environment and must have experience of working as a team leader.
This role requires an individual who is able to work under pressure but will remain approachable and confident in their decisions.
Hours of work continental shift patter days/nights
If you feel you have what we are looking for as a Group Leader please apply by sending us your CV