A luxury boutique hotel is seeking a Commis Chef to join their award winning brigade. Paying £16,200 and working a 48 hour week, this is...
A private school in Stanmore is currently looking for a talented and proven Chef to work as a junior Sous in their prestigious site. Paying 22k with the hours of work being 11:30 -20:00 (plus overtime for the weekend shift), you will be working in a great kitchen environment using and serving fresh, seasonal produce using modern techniques and always looking at developing the food on offer.
- To ensure food production, standards, costs & menu planning are carried out in a timely fashion, as agreed with the Head Chef.
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of the section as appropriate.
- To assist the Head Chef with compiling food orders and developing new food concepts.
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client.
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers.
- NVQ qualification or equivalent is essential to successful application
To apply click on the link or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org