A vacancy has arisen within the Finance organisation of our client, for the position of CDT Controller. Reporting to the Production Controlling Manager, the successful...
Based at our client's site in Broughton, near Chester, a centre of manufacturing excellence in the aerospace industry, we are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Interface Professional (CIP) to join the team on a contract basis.
Requirement for a Customer Interface Professional (CIP) working in the Procurement Operations Equipment Landing Gear & Fuel Systems (POEL) team.
Reporting to the Customer Interface Manager.
The main POEL team is based in Filton. One of the biggest Customers of the team is the Wing Building Operation in Broughton. The Customer Interface Professional CIP is an on-site representative of the POEL team working independently within the Broughton factory to ensure the smooth flow of Fuel Equipment from Goods Receipt to Point of Use. As and when problems arise the CIP is the main focal point to ensure these get dealt with in an efficient manner.
Due to the prime location the CIP is also the 'eyes and ears' of the POEL team so is responsible for feeding back relevant Supply Chain information monitoring and reporting on specific delivery performance to all key stake holders.
The Customer Interface Professional is responsible for:
- Co-ordinating and supporting certain aspects of the Supply Chain for all Equipment and Systems ordered by the client and installed in Broughton. This includes planning, organising, monitoring and ensuring the Direct & Secondary flows of Fuel Equipment and corresponding information.
- Acting as main interface between the various Equipment Customers in Broughton & Procurement Operations Equipment (POE) teams.
- Resolving all onsite Equipment issues in line with Customer Expectations.
Working as part of a Procurement Operations Equipment Landing Gear & Fuel Systems (POEL) team, the Customer Interface Professional is responsible for:
- Ensuring all Equipment Goods Receiving queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensuring proactive and continuous improvements are made to the Equipment supply chain processes into Broughton and Final Assembly Lines (FALs),
- Coordinating between relevant ordering functions across the client in order to support the Direct & Secondary flows of Equipment from Suppliers or other Natcos to point of use.
- Managing any Equipment Quality Escapes at Broughton and FALs in a timely manner.
- Reducing POEL equipment stock holding.
- Reducing the impact of Missing Parts.
- Building & improving networks between POEL & Broughton key stakeholders/ Operational teams.
- Managing Escalations through the Customer Interface Manager.
- Measuring performance and reporting on-site Equipment supply chain processes through KPIs.
SAP Materials Management Knowledge
- Creation of Reject Purchase Orders, managing Stock Integrity, Creation of Delivery Notes
- Line of Balance construction and recovery management
- Stakeholder management
- Fit site knowledge
Supplier Relationship Management
- Drive GRESS application and principles
- Escalation with POEL Ordering Officers, Supply Chain Operations Managers and with Supplier directly
Supply Chain Process knowledge
- Bottleneck management / Capacity planning
- Secondary Flows & Direct Shipments/Rejects
Product and System knowledge
- Liaise with suppliers, customers to ensure good communication channels are in place to support the management of the work packages.
- Development and on-going management of Key Performance Indicators KPIs
Major End Results Required:
- On time delivery management.
- Supplier communication and escalation as required supporting the above.
- Quality Escapes contained in an agreed timescale
- Databases managed and available to all key stakeholders
- Customer communications on delivery forecast and reject management and returns.
- Accurate performance measures maintained
Applicants will have a strong Procurement background supported by good all round knowledge of Quality, manufacturing and logistical solutions gained in either a manufacturing or procurement type role demonstrated by past employment of the above experience.
Skills, Demonstrated Experience & Abilities
Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
MRP systems preferably SAP.
FMEA, 8D and 6 sigma awareness