Breakfast Chef - Marchwood £8.30p/h A lovely fresh-food pub in Marchwood are currently recruiting for a Breakfast Chef to join their team. They serve an...
Junior Sous Chef - Beaulieu - Up to £24k + live-in
A Junior Sous Chef is required for a family run pub with rooms in the beautiful village of Beaulieu. They serve an excellent choice of mouth-watering meals with all dishes home made on the premises. The pub can provide accommodation if required.
Responsibilities of a Junior Sous (Beaulieu):
- Prepare and cook meals from scratch
- Stock control/ordering
- Health & Safety/Food hygiene
- Train and develop the team
- Experience as Junior Sous Chef/ Chef de Partie working with fresh produce
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- A willingness to learn and progress
- A salary of up to £24k
- Live-in accommodation
- Opportunities for progression
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.