Are you a forklift driver looking for a great opportunity to work a fixed night-shift? Blue Arrow are currently looking to recruit Forklift Drivers...
We're recruiting Tow Truck Drivers to work in a manufacturing Swindon site.
This includes superb rates of pay and rotating shifts available throughout the week.
Rotating Shifts (One week early shift the next week late shift):
- Early Shift - Monday to Thursday 5.15 to 14.45 Friday 5.15 to 12.30
- Late Shift - Monday to Thursday 15.15 to 00.45 Friday 12.30 to 19.30
- Early Shift - Monday to Thursday 05.45 to 15.15 Friday 5.45 to 12.45
- Late Shift - Monday to Thursday 15.55 to 01.25 Friday 12.55 to 19.55
Working as part of a team you will thrive in a fast-paced, target driven environment and have a good eye for detail and accuracy. You must have driving experience.
- AM/PM Rotating shifts, Weekdays
- Rate of £9.31 per hour
- Overtime available
- Long term temporary roles with potential to become permanent
- Opportunities for progression
- Guaranteed shifts for duration of placement
- Enhanced holiday entitlement following 12 weeks (from 28 to 32 days)
- Free car parking
- Easily commutable Swindon location
- Competitive rates of pay
- Attendance bonus
- Full training given
- Kitchen facilities on-site
- Towing metal stillages which contain car parts.
- Working to tight timescales.
You may also be required to:
- Pick, pack & unpack car parts.
- Place parts in appropriate section or area.
- Check parts manually and/or by a computerised stock list.
- Check amounts of stock.
- Check car parts to specification for any defect.
- Report any defects and complete documentation.
- Push heavy stillages and manually handle parts and equipment.
- Repetitive turning and movements.
- Use torque wrenches and other hand held tools.
The recruitment process:
If successful, the recruitment process will take place in four stages:
- Short telephone conversation
- On-site registration - 2 hours
- On-site induction - 2 hours PAID
- Start date - ASAP
Click on the Apply button for further details for an immediate interview.