Blue Arrow is recruiting! Our successful Maidstone branch requires a Recruitment Consultant join an already established catering team.Due to the growth of the team we're looking to...
As a professional Sales Representative you will be tasked with opening new accounts and managing / developing existing accounts in Kent.
You will be expected to promote all aspects of the company including hire, sales and service to existing and potential customers while ensuring a positive and professional representation of the brand.
You will produce monthly reports based on your activity.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and confident Sales Representative with a sales / account manager background. You will show commitment and have determination to really make a difference.
You will have to possess strong customer service and organisational skills.
Responsibilities of the Sales Representative
- Adhere to company procedures and achieve deadlines
- Be comfortable working alone, attending field based appointments
- Work closely with the office
- Understand customer requirements
- Make regular visits to customers
- Identify and maximise revenue following up on new business opportunities
- Monthly reports on revenue and customer expenditure
- Prepare and submit proposals and quotations
Requirements of the Sales Representative
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
- Confident with the drive to succeed
- Good persuasive skills
- Trustworthy and reliable, you must be able to self-manage
Month 1: Completely office based, 8:30am - 17:00, full training will be provided during this month.
Month 2: Based in office, but you will begin to sit the meetings you book. Car allowance + will be given at this point.
£18k start, OTE 60K
For further information please call Martine on 01622662144