Do you love technology and helping people? We are recruiting Retail Advisors to work with a leading telecommunications company during their seasonal spike. With...
Working on behalf of a market leader within the Construction Industry, we are currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst who will also work towards developing software for the company too. The key objective for this role is to work with all departments across the business to plan for a smarter business, by designing future systems to tie in with current software and also develop and maintain Window Designer and Navision to give real time intelligence.
- Work alongside the IT Manager to ensure schemes are managed correctly
- Work alongside various departments to understand business needs
- Plan and evaluate IT and electronic data plans
- Assess emerging technologies for integration into current systems
- Report progress and advise the Board on developments
- Design and co-ordinate systems, policies and procedures, resolving problematic areas
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Liaise with external organisations to analyse business procedures
- Carry out feasibility studies and test plans for IT developments, presenting the costs and benefits to the Board
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Technical Management and information analysis
- Understanding of computer hardware and software systems
- Data centre management, security and data governance expertise
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, administration and installation
- Confident communicator at all levels
- BSc & MSc in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- Proven experience in Window Designer 7 and Navision
- Experience in implementing and monitoring Window Designer 7 and Navision
If the above role looks perfect for you, and you meet the requirements, please apply using the button below.