Business Support Officer - Huntingdon(6 month FTC) £20,661 Driving Licence required Job Purpose: To contribute to the effective provision of secretarial, administration and financial, support services,...
(6 month FTC)
Driving Licence required
Job Purpose: To contribute to the effective provision of secretarial, administration and financial, support services, to ensure that business support services are delivered to a high standard.
Main Duties & Accountabilities:
- Co-ordinate diary management to ensure meetings are arranged and information recorded and distributed.
- Generate and deliver documents, letter, memos and presentations.
- Arrange travel and hotel bookings.
- Represent Team/Group at meetings and on Project Teams.
- Comprehensive minute taking as required.
- Deliver an efficient and customer focused service, by receiving visitors, processing and responding to incoming communication (post, telephone, and fax), taking messages, copying and distributing information as necessary.
- Assist in effective maintenance of stores and supplies to office and operational stations including equipment, PPE, scrap cars, uniform returns, MFDs etc.
- Undertake general clerical and administrative tasks to support the service as required.
- Assist in the financial management by raising purchase orders, good receipting, checking and running of reports.
- Ensure Business Support Manager is alerted to any discrepancies.
- Travelling across the county may be required to facilitate the effective delivery of the role and to participate in meetings etc.
- Must have experience within a similar role of two years.