Blue Arrow is recruiting on behalf of our client, a Branch Manager to manage Leeds and Manchester BranchResponsible for HR including recruitmentManaging BudgetPerformance ManagementHands on ManagementReporting...
A marker leader who works nationally with utility companies is recruiting a Data Analyst to work alongside their management team based in Castleford.
With responsibilities for producing management reports and identification of report findings, providing data to both internal and external customers this role is key to identifying issues and risks within the business and supports the Assistant Commercial Manager and Management Team with key projects.
- Production and publication of bespoke insurance and fuel statistics, hire reports and maintenance data for supply chain analysis plus ad hoc reports
- Collection and analysis of information to produce findings to identify risks or opportunities to confidentially discuss reporting with stakeholders
- Improve on existing procedures where necessary
- Clean, merge and process data
Skills and Experience Required
- Highly IT literate - Microsoft Word, Outlook and including advanced in Excel ( Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, charting and managing cell and named ranges)
- Experience of Tableau would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with ability to present sensitive findings verbally
- Team player with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to manage own workload to meet deadlines
- Experienced working in a similar analysis and reporting role, ability to review and analyse findings with commercial awareness of impacts from decisions to proposals.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation who offer a rewarding career, good employee benefits and ongoing training and development. Hours - Mon - Thurs 8.30am - 5pm, Fri 8.30am - 4.30pm. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and free on site car parking.