Blue Arrow in Tooting is looking for a chef for a Care Home based in Clapham Common. This is a temporary to permanent position, initially...
A south London prep school is seeking a Chef to work at their day care nursery. Cuisine emphasises serving balanced, organic and healthy diet for the children and encouraging good eating habits. Paying up to 21K for the right candidate this is a permanent full time role and must have a minimum of two years' experience as a chef before applying.
- To develop menus to ensure continued interest and healthy balanced diet taking into account dietary and cultural requirements of the children.
- To order stock in line with requirements, keeping accounts and budget control. Maintaining correct stock levels, ensuring stock rotation and ensuring all stock is clearly labelled to include expiry dates.
- To ensure kitchen facilities and equipment are kept to strict hygiene standards.
- To ensure the kitchen and equipment is kept clean at all times including walls, floors and trolleys to transport food following a cleaning schedule.
- To wash and sterilize all crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils on a daily basis in accordance with food safety guidelines.
- To ensure all Company Policies and Procedures are implemented and adhered to and that Environmental Health requirements and legislation is followed.
To apply for the role please click on the link or call David Lomax on 0208 861 0770