Warehouse Picker & PackerWe are looking for Warehouse Operatives to help prepare customer orders over the busy Christmas period for a well-known retailer from their...
My client based in REDHILL is looking for an experienced and committed Co-Ordinator to join their team.
- Co-ordinating corporate moves on a domestic basis.
- Receiving instructions from corporate account regards employee/customer.
- Setting up details on a bespoke database system - name, address, contact numbers, email address, move dates, Member.
- It is the move co-ordinator's responsibility to make sure that all details relating to each individual move on their account are up to date and correct on Intermove and the hard copy file.
- It is the move co-ordinator's responsibility to make sure that all details relating to their account - contact details, names and operational offices are up to date on Intermove.
- Allocating job to appropriate Member based on area or preference in the case of VIP move.
- Organising surveys with local office.
- Producing quotation in line with agreed tariff and SLA, as well as ensuring that move schedule is accurate.
- Organising move with customer and local office and keeping Corporate account abreast of schedule and development of move.
- Offering insurance based on customer's requirements and value of goods and ensuring that all certificates and documentation are received by the customer prior to move and placed on file.
- Arranging all relevant dates for the move and providing Move Schedule in advance of move.
- Arranging all additional services (parking, electrician, carpenter).
- Ensure all charges are updated on quote in view of exclusions or items that have arisen since survey and getting approval from client/customer prior to move.
- Ensure that inventory is produced on all domestic jobs where storage is taken.
- Put through courtesy call on final day of move to check all is going well with move.
- Invoice and ensure correct account, address, sage number, contract is applied as well as charges and accruals all correct.
- Once done file in intermediate drawer prior to archiving.
- Providing sales leads to the Sales department.
- Supporting the Corporate team leader to ensure the department is performing well and efficiently.