Kitchen manger Salary £23,000 £25,000 + Great Bonus Would you like to be a Kitchen Manager / Head Chef for one of the Sunday Times...
This position is to undertake a range of decontamination processes operating appropriate machinery to meet client requirements, monitored outcomes and high standards within a healthcare setting based in Bromey, Kent.
The Operative will be required to undertake:
- Measurement of room sizes.
- Calculation of spray volume and decontamination time.
- Preparation of room to be decontaminated (sealing vents, covering fire alarms, sealing doors and preparation of room contents before commencement).
- Adhering to strict health and safety requirements (both Company and Site Specific).
- Advising staff, visitors, and patients of the operation by use of appropriate signage.
- Ensuring room isolation is not disturbed during process.
- Measurement of "safe" air levels post operation and before allowing re-entry to area affected.
- Maintenance of equipment and PPE used.
- Removal of sealing tape, uncovering of vents and fire alarms after completion to restore area to a clean and orderly state.
- Strict adherence to Site Infection Control Policies & Procedures.
- Safe transporting and storage of chemicals used.
- Disposal of used containers in accordance with site policy.
- Performance of other duties as required by the site manager or line manager.
Healthcare cleaning can involve interaction with the public, clinical and other domestic staff and patients, including young and vulnerable individuals. For these reasons we will require an enhanced D.B.S. check to be carried out by us and the operative will, additionally, need to have a good public manner and clear written and spoken communication ability.
- Team working
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations.
- Ability to problem solve
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to work shifts on a rolling 4 day week to include weekends/Night shift
- Temp to perm opportunities
This position is to start ASAP, if you think this is for you then please contact Adele Oliphant on 020 8297 8187 or 07825 257 324