Sous Chef £27,000 Hertfordshire Are you a talented and creative Chef looking to join an award winning pub company passionate about training and developing...
- Sees to it that all food items for the all Restaurants are prepared on time and meet quality and quantity standards.
- Prepares on daily basis food requisitions as assigned.
- Maintaining of cleanliness in all assigned areas, including refrigerators and freezers and completes all due diligence paperwork.
- Performs duties common to position and other duties as maybe assigned.
- Controls cost by minimizing spoilage, waste, proper storage and exercising strict portion control.
- Attends training sessions.
- Reports any equipment on the section which needs repair or maintenance.
- Ensures freshness and suitability of products used by the section and that they are stored properly.
- Communicating effectively to team members.
- To be aware of all legislation that is relevant to your work and ensure that all legal requirement are met including: Licensing, Health and Safety at Work, COSHH, Environmental Health, Fire Precautions and any others.