Chef required. Hemel Hempstead. Immediate start. Ongoing long term work. £10.50 per hour.--Looking to help change people's lives?! - Want to broaden your experience?! -...
An ambitious Chef looking to progress in their career is highly sought by a leading contract caterer at a prestigious Watford venue. Paying between £8 to £11 per hour for the right chef (dependant on experience) you will be working on a 5 over 7 day shift pattern doing 45 hours a week. This is an excellent opportunity to get an entry level role with a leading contract caterer.
- Sees to it that all food items for the all Restaurants are prepared on time and meet quality and quantity standards.
- Prepares on daily basis food requisitions as assigned.
- Maintaining of cleanliness in all assigned areas, including refrigerators and freezers and completes all due diligence paperwork.
- Performs duties common to position and other duties as maybe assigned.
- Controls cost by minimizing spoilage, waste, proper storage and exercising strict portion control.
- Attends training sessions.
- Reports any equipment on the section which needs repair or maintenance.
- Ensures freshness and suitability of products used by the section and that they are stored properly.
- Communicating effectively to team members.
- To be aware of all legislation that is relevant to your work and ensure that all legal requirement are met including: Licensing, Health and Safety at Work, COSHH, Environmental Health, Fire Precautions and any others.