Blue Arrow is working in partnership with an international courier company, depot based in Newquay, Cornwall. We are seeking an experienced Van Driver for a temp-perm position starting...
As a Website Administrator you will be required to:
- Respond to ad hoc requests and update the company website, in line with companies polices
- Proofing any new or amended profiles on the CV system and syncing with the main website
- Reviewing and updating sections of the website according to an annual publishing calendar
- Assisting with producing reports from Google Analytics for senior management team
- Work closely with the Communications and Media Officer to strategically publish news
To apply -
- Exceptional communication skills. In particular, the ability to write clearly and in line with the company's image.
- Experience working with a web CMS, ideally Drupal
- Working knowledge of photoshop, Adobe Suite html and css
- Experience working with a house style guide
In return this fantastic employer is offering the Website Administrator a competitive rate of pay full time hours; Monday to Friday, fixed term contract, Blue Arrow employee benefits to include holiday pay, pension scheme, weekly pay, plus more!
If you are interested or would like to find out more about the position, apply now by responding to this email or please call myself for an informal chat on 01392 424733.