Blue Arrow is working in partnership with an international courier company, depot based in Newquay, Cornwall. We are seeking an experienced Van Driver for a temp-perm position starting...
As a Receptionist in Falmouth you will be required to;
- Act a first point of contact for customers, aiming to resolve queries as quickly as possible.
- Manage general customer enquiries, providing accurate and relevant information.
- General administration duties as set by Line Manager on a day to day basis.
- Work to set deadlines whilst ensuring quality of work is to a high standard at all times.
- Advanced Customer Service skills.
- Effective communication of information - verbally and written.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, and answer a range of quires.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good telephone skills with the ability to record information accurately.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Well organized and good communication skills.
In return this fantastic employer in Falmouth is offering a range of hours Monday - Sunday some fixed hours some on a rota basis 37.5 hours per week, employee benefits to include holiday pay, pension scheme, overtime available, plus much more!
If you are interested or would like to find out more about the position, apply now or please call Claire Harris for an informal chat on 01392 424733.