Are you looking for extra hours or for a temporary job for Christmas? We can help you!We are searching for all categories of Front of...
We are looking to expand our team and to offer to everyone interested a great opportunity to join us!
The positions available are:
CHIEF ENGINEER - to supervise the operation, maintenance, and repair of club equipment, tools, and facilities. The role will be to manage all aspects of engineering operations, including maintaining the club building, with particular attention towards health & safety, security and asset protection.Responsibilities:
- Directs engineering personnel;
- Managing and/or co-leading renovation projects;
- Ongoing preventative maintenance programs whilst managing the department's controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals;
- Manages the club including but not limited to equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment, electrical and life safety systems;
- Managing all Maintenance sub-contractors, and in particular those for lift and air conditioning plant ensuring their work is carried out to the standard required;
- Ensure that the Club is fully compliant with Health and Safety regulations and ensure that all documentation and audits are carried out in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in a similar position or environment
- Fluent English (verbal & written).
- Ability to priorities tasks and effectively manage resources.
- Relevant Health and Safety Knowledge
- Relevant Plumbing and Electrical knowledge
HOUSEKEEPING PORTER - to provide operational support to the Housekeeping team in an energetic, timely and precise manner. Minimum 12 hours per week (£9.40/hour), with the possibility for extra paid hours.Responsibilities:
- Support the Housekeeping team with a range of duties including the distribution of linen and other products throughout the hotel, members and guest's requests, carpet cleaning etc.
- Responsible for the upkeep and general presentation of guest corridors, linen cupboards and back of house service areas
ROOM ATTENDANT - ensuring rooms are serviced to the required standards and to assist with any guest requests or queries. Minimum 12 hours per week (£9.15/hour), with the possibility for extra paid hours.
We require previous 4*/5*Hotel / Club experience and Excellent customer service skills
SECURITY OFFICER - £10.00/hour - Acting as a visible security presence at the site, you will meet and greet visitors and staff, maintaining a helpful, courteous and friendly approach at all times.
You'll remain alert to any threats or changes across the site and take appropriate action to maintain a safe and secure environment.
- Valid SIA Door Supervision Security license.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be well presented and courteous.
- Previous security experience would be advantageous.
- Providing a high quality security service.
If you consider suitable for any position described above, please do not hesitate and SEND US your CV!
Please mention for what position you are making the application and we will contact you!