Are you a bartender? Waiter? Looking for work? Have you ever thought about working for a recruitment agency? Blue Arrow based in Uxbridge supply to the hospitality...
An experienced and talented Chef de Partie is sought to work at a privately owned restaurant in Uxbridge serving traditional English food. Paying between 18 to 21k (dependant on prior experience) and working on a five out of seven day shift pattern. Kitchen opening hours are 9.30am to 9.30pm with a split shift being worked on Monday and Tuesday and a standard 8 hours shift work on the others. This is an immediate start role and would suit a candidate with a background in hotel and restaurant catering.
- Assist in the management of a kitchen, or team within a kitchen, to ensure tasks are appropriately allocated and team members are fully utilised
- Supports and coaches team members where necessary to learn procedures and standards for all kitchen tasks, ensuring all training and development needs are met
- Assists Head Chef with performance monitoring, record keeping, recruitment and development for direct reports
- Determine the food offer relevant kitchen section(s) in collaboration with Head Chef or Manager to ensure it meets customers' demands and is profitable
- Responsible for shift opening and closing checklists as necessary
To apply for role please click on link or contact David Lomax on 0208 861 0770